The Simulation Toolchain is a software, that I am developing to get typical batch tasks to run simulations faster done using a GUI. Several simulation tools are supported in a way, that
parameters of elements can be changed in a generalized interface. Simulation drivers can generate the simulation tasks and evaluate the results. Finally, this drivers should be applicable to
arbitrary simulation software. I spend my master thesis to develop two intresting drivers for power electronic analysis.
- Plecs - circuit simulation software for power electronics
- xFemm - GUI-free solver of the often used FEMM field simulation software
- Oscilloscope - CSV-exports of oscilloscopes (currently TDS2024B) can be used
PSpice - was supported in an early Windows-only version of this software but as I have no license for PSpice, I cannot maintain this tool.
- General Transfer Characteristic - Can do a parameter sweep in arbitrary dimensions.
- Switching State Chart - Maps different operating states of power electronic circuits (over/under resonant switching, continuous/discontinuous conduction mode) on a multidimensional parameter sweep.
- Simulation Synchronizer - Compares the output signals of two simulations; can modify a set of element parameters using simulated annealing to minimize the difference between the signals and determine the parameters by this.
Software and Souce
- Upload: 15.06.2023
Tested on the following systems:
The software started on Windows, which is currently not supported, but principally possible to be.